rest=true

I took a day to rest a little. I feel a lot better. I still have moments of sadness and loneliness. But I try my best to have fun. There's not much to do, so I like to go for walks and shower. I'll walk around, bob my head to the music I listen to, sing along a little. I don't give a fuck if someone sees me and thinks I'm crazy or strange. It makes me feel happy. I like to read, but I just got a halfway decent phone for the first time in a while and it's like having a new toy. Napping is nice, but I keep it to once every few days and only for an hour or so in order to avoid depression. I bought two ice creams today... Mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. Very nice on a hot Saturday in the summer. I think I'll put on a movie and try to sleep for the night. Tomorrow I'm going to start the vlog. I'm going to record so much material.

Popular posts from this blog

concern turns to loathing